Adokrsps

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Official Forums of Adok 667, A runescape private server created by Adok. We're a community based server that has Pking, Dicing, PvM, Events and More!

Suggested outline for Andrews Promo video for Adok

kev

Suggested outline for Andrews Promo video for Adok Empty Suggested outline for Andrews Promo video for Adok

Post by kev Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Introduction for video: Have Adok Rsps 718/830 played across the screen with "pumped up" music in the background. ( I don't know the extent of software you have). After a small intro of a few seconds, I would show the home while wearing tier 90 gear, with 90 level weapons. This is to grab the people watching the video, showing them what items you have to offer.

From showing the home, I would then display onspot-dueling, Premium Zones/areas, Explaining the fire/ice torva drops(people will be interested in that). Then show some Bossing, and explain what it drops and wear some of the items it drops. Explain that you have all skills working but no need to show any. From there add whatever you want!

Thanks
    Kev

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 pm